Upper Dolpo Trek II
- Magnificent views of great Himalayan peaks
- Breathtaking landscapes
- Large numbers of ancient monasteries
- Different communities
- Beautiful tranquil lake as well as sparkling waterfalls.
Upper Dolpo Trek II is our imaginative and most creative Nepal Trekking package so far. This trekking journey has itinerary extended up to Jomsom of Annapurna region trekking routes. Dolpo Adventure Trek package presents uniquely designed trekking trails featuring stunning landscape and challenging passes. However, this trekking trip features stunning landscape and relatively easier route back to Jomsom to end the trek. Unique Adventure International knitted the itinerary in such a way that trekkers will be able to witness Annapurna Circuit Route’s certain portion and also can experience the most stupendous off the beaten trekking trail of Dolpo.
Journey of Upper Dolpo Trek II is expertly designed so that whoever has done the Upper Dolpo Trek before could also feel the difference. Trekkers will take almost same route until they reach the Shey Gompa Monastery. However, from this place trekkers will not take Dolpo Adventure Trek route completely. It will follow the trail through small hamlets and hill stations. The tented camp at various junction of this off the beaten trekking trail adds into the wild feeling among trekkers. Villages like Namgung, Saldang, Khomagaon, Mendo, Tinkyu, Rapka, Norbulng, Sumdo, Sangda Phedi and Phalyak are crossed before reaching Jomsom. During this time trekkers will have to use tented camp in some places and have to cross the Chharka Pass. While exploring through these villages trekkers will be amazed to see the change in culture and traditions as the geography changes. Bon and Buddhists in the Himalayan belt and Hinduism in hilly belt flourish in these parts of Mid Western Nepal. Trekkers will almost experience the two geographical regions of Nepal Mid Western and Western. Once they have reached Jomsom in the crossroad of Upper Dolpo Trek II and Mustang Trekking the journey ends.
Book the Upper Dolpo Trek II with Unique Adventure International team and gain the best services. For any off the beaten path walking holiday you must get experienced trekking agencies and guides. We are highly competent to provide hassle free services to our valued clients.
Day 01 : Arrival at Kathmandu, overnight at hotel
Day 02 : Sightseeing at Kathmandu, overnight at hotel
Day 03 : Fly to Nepalganj, overnight at hotel
Day 04 : Fly to Juphal and trek to Dunai, overnight at tented camp
Day 05 : Trek to Sulighat, overnight at tented camp
Day 06 : Trek to Chhepka, overnight at tented camp
Day 07 : Trek to Amchi Gompa, overnight at tented camp
Day 08 : Trek to Ringmo (Phoksumdo Lake), overnight at tented camp
Day 09 : Rest at Ringmo, overnight at tented camp
Day 10 : Trek to Chabluk Phu, overnight at tented camp
Day 11 : Trek to Ngongda La BC, overnight at tented camp
Day 12 : Trek to Shey Gompa (pass), overnight at tented camp
Day 13 : Shey Gompa (exploration day), overnight at tented camp
Day 14 : Trek to Namgung, overnight at tented camp
Day 15 : Trek to Saldang, overnight at tented camp
Day 16 : Trek to Khomagaon, overnight at tented camp
Day 17 : Trek to Mendo, overnight at tented camp
Day 18 : Trek to Tinkyu (Thinje), overnight at tented camp
Day 19 : Tinkyu (exploration day), overnight at tented camp
Day 20 : Trek to Rapka, overnight at tented camp
Day 21 : Trek to Chharka (pass), overnight at tented camp
Day 22 : Chharka, overnight at tented camp
Day 23 : Trek to Norbulung, overnight at tented camp
Day 24 : Trek to Molum Sumdo, overnight at tented camp
Day 25 : Trek to Sangda Phedi, overnight at tented camp
Day 26 : Trek to Sangda, overnight at tented camp
Day 27 : Trek to Phalyak , overnight at tented camp
Day 28 : Trek to Jomsom, overnight at tented camp
Day 29 : Fly to Pokhara, overnight at hotel.
Day 30 : Fly to Kathmandu, overnight at hotel
Day 31 : Departure to yours own destination
What is included?
- Airport transfers.
- Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu, Nepalgunj and Pokhara with breakfast as per the programme.
- Three meals in a day (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) with hot beverage and snacks whilst on trekking.
- Guded sighseeing tour in Kathmandu inclusive with all entrance permits fees.
- Tented camp accommodation whilst on trekking.
- Shey Phoksundo National Park and , Upper Dolpo & Lower Dolpo Special Permit and fees
- An experienced fluent English speaking guide trained and licneced by the Government of Nepal, Ministry of Tourism & Civil Aviation.
- Highly experienced trekking porter (s) or mules.
- Staff food, accommodation, clothing, salary & insurance.
- Flight Ticket from Kathmnadu - Nepalgunj - Juphal and Jomsom - Pokhara - Kathmandu.
- All necessary ground transportation.
- All taxes, VAT, service charge.
- Farewell dinner in Kathmandu at typical Nepali restaurant with cultural dance .
What is not included?
- Meals at Kathmandu, Nepalganj and Pokhara.
- Personal nature expenses.
- Bar and beverage bills.
- Your Travel Insurance, Rescue & Evacuation(medical insurance & helicopter rescue).
- Gratitude (tip) for staff.
- Visa Fee.
- Trekking Equipment list.
- Travel and personal expenses.
Recommended Gear Lists:
- Good wind/rain jacket
- Warm fleece jacket or jersey
- Good boots, either light-weight trekking boots or light full leather boots
- Good -20 Sleeping bag (which can be rented or buy in Kathmandu)
- A comfortable day pack, preferably with a waistband.
- Fleece jacket or pullover
- Fleece Wind-Stopper jacket (optional)
- Waterproof (preferably breathable fabric) shell jacket
- Down vest and/or jacket (optional)
- Lightweight gloves
- Heavyweight gloves or mittens with a waterproof shell outer
- Sun hat or scarf
- Light balaclava or warm fleece hat
- Sunglasses with UV protection
- Hiking shorts
- Lightweight cotton long pants
- Light and expedition weight thermal bottom
- Fleece or wool pants
- Waterproof (preferably breathable fabric) shell pants
- Thin, lightweight inner socks
- Thick, warm wool hiking socks
- Hiking boots with spare laces
- Camp shoes (sneakers and/or sandals)
Other necessary equipment:
- Headlamp (e.g. Petzl Zoom) with spare bulbs and batteries
- Small pad or combination lock-to-lock trek bag
- Basic First Aid Kit (We also provide comprehensive first aid medical kit and Oxymeter)
- Large plastic bags - for keeping items dry inside trek bag
- Day pack (approximately 2500 to 3000 cubic inches)
- Water bottles (2 bottles recommended)
- Small wash towel
We would like you to know that although we try to follow the program given above, at times local trails or weather conditions may compel us to make slight changes if necessary. The itinerary may also vary slightly subject to our trekkers' acclimatization rates. This odyssey goes into untamed territory above the timberline, so we seek to request maximum flexibility if and when required for the safety of your trip and your life. Thank you so much for your understanding. We value your precious life.
US $ 4,490 per personQuick Inquiry Forward to friend
Quick Fact of the Trip
- Trip Duration : 31 days
- Best Season : Spring, Autumn & Summer
- Country : Nepal
- Min Altitude : 3358 meter
- Max Altitude : 5093 meter
- Trip starts : Kathmandu
- Trip ends : Kathmandu
- Group size : Min – 2