Ganesh Himal Trek
- Exploring typical Nepalese lifestyles
- Historical site, great scenery of Himalayan panorama
- Walking through beautiful terrace farmlands
- Sparkling waterfalls and tranquil lakes.
Ganesh Himal Trek Optional package is designed with view to provide wilderness adventure, mountainous environment and multiethnic rural Nepal to trekkers. Get best off the beaten trekking trail package in the magnificent diverse trekking region of Nepal. If you are an admirer of tranquil nature and in search of stupendous walking holiday then this is the best option to choose for Nepal Trekking. Unique Adventure International has created three different trekking routes in Ganesh Himal Region and this trekking package solely focus on Ganesh Himal Base Camp and its surrounding.
Trekkers take a walk around three different districts of Nepal during Ganesh Himal Trek Optional. If you want to thrive as a trail walker in Nepal this is probably the most magnificent and diversified trekking trail. The journey starts with the joyous bus drive towards the Balchhe Village of Nuwakot before starting the walking towards passes. Trekkers will trek to outstanding places full of grassy meadows, villages, mountains and serene rural villages of Gorkha, Dhading and Nuwakot districts of Nepal. Trekkers these days can enjoy the services of newly opened teahouses and lodges as well. The major attractions of this trail are Ganesh Himal Mountains range; at some places trekkers can experience Manaslu Mountain range as well. After the uphill and downhill trekking takes place along the rural hamlets of Brahmins, Gurung, Magar, Rai, Chhetri, Tamangs, and Tibetans. Places like Gonga, Rupchet, Laba, Serthung, Singla etc. are covered on this trail before reaching Aarughat. This is small hilly town on the bank of Budigandaki River. The place is the starting point for Manaslu Circuit Trek and Tsum Valley Trek also.
Book the Ganesh Himal Trek Optional package and enjoy the nature’s delights amalgamated beautifully with harmonious rural multiethnic people. Our travel planners and management team actively participated in building this trail. Therefore, with us you will get the most authentic information and hassle free services for marvelous trekking holiday in Nepal.
Day 01 : Arrival at Kathmandu, transfer to Hotel
Day 02 : Sightseeing around Kathmandu valley, overnight at hotel
Day 03 : Drive to Trisuli and start trek to Salankhu Khola, overnight at homestay
Day 04 : Trek to Balche village, overnight at homestay
Day 05 : Trek to Gonga, overnight at homestay
Day 06 : Rest at Gonga for acclimatization, overnight at homestay
Day 07 : Trek to Singla, overnight at homestay
Day 08 : Trek to Serthung village, overnight at homestay
Day 09 : Trek to Laba, overnight at homestay
Day 10 : Trek to Mongyethanti, overnight at homestay
Day 11 : Trek to Dumchet village, overngith at homestay
Day 12 : Trek to Budhigandaki, overnight at homestay
Day 13 : Trek to Aarughat, overnight at homestay
Day 14 : Drive back to Kathmandu, overnight at hotel
Day 15 : Free day in Kathmandu, overnignt at hotel
Day 16 : Transfer to airport, departure on your own destination
What is included?
- Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast as per the programme.
- Three meals a day (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) with hot beverage and snacks whilst on trekking.
- Cosy guesthouse accommodation whilst on trekking.
- An experienced fluent English speaking guide trained and licencd by the Government of Nepal, Ministry of Tourism & Civil Aviation.
- Highly experienced trekking porter.
- Staff food, accommodation, clothing, salary & insurance.
- All necessary ground transportation.
- Airport transfers.
- All governmental procedure.
- Farewell dinner in Kathmandu at typical Nepali restaurant.
What is not included?
- Meals at Kathmandu.
- Personal nature expenses.
- Bar and beverage bills.
- Your Travel Insurance.
- Rescue & Evacuation.
- Gratitude (tip) for staff.
Recommended Gear Lists:
- Good wind/rain jacket
- Warm fleece jacket or jersey
- Good boots, either light-weight trekking boots or light full leather boots
- Good -20 Sleeping bag (which can be rented or buy in Kathmandu)
- A comfortable day pack, preferably with a waistband.
- Fleece jacket or pullover
- Fleece Wind-Stopper jacket (optional)
- Waterproof (preferably breathable fabric) shell jacket
- Down vest and/or jacket (optional)
- Lightweight gloves
- Heavyweight gloves or mittens with a waterproof shell outer
- Sun hat or scarf
- Light balaclava or warm fleece hat
- Sunglasses with UV protection
- Hiking shorts
- Lightweight cotton long pants
- Light and expedition weight thermal bottom
- Fleece or wool pants
- Waterproof (preferably breathable fabric) shell pants
- Thin, lightweight inner socks
- Thick, warm wool hiking socks
- Hiking boots with spare laces
- Camp shoes (sneakers and/or sandals)
Other necessary equipment:
- Headlamp (e.g. Petzl Zoom) with spare bulbs and batteries
- Small pad or combination lock-to-lock trek bag
- Basic First Aid Kit (We also provide comprehensive first aid medical kit and Oxymeter)
- Large plastic bags - for keeping items dry inside trek bag
- Day pack (approximately 2500 to 3000 cubic inches)
- Water bottles (2 bottles recommended)
- Small wash towel
We would like you to know that although we try to follow the program given above, at times local trails or weather conditions may compel us to make slight changes if necessary. The itinerary may also vary slightly subject to our trekkers' acclimatization rates. This odyssey goes into untamed territory above the timberline, so we seek to request maximum flexibility if and when required for the safety of your trip and your life. Thank you so much for your understanding. We value your precious life.
US $ 1,190 per personQuick Inquiry Forward to friend
Quick Fact of the Trip
- Trip Duration : 16 days
- Best Season : Spring & Autumn
- Country : Nepal
- Min Altitude : 540m.
- Max Altitude : 4358m.
- Trip starts : Trisuli
- Trip ends : Gorkha
- Group size : Min – 2