Tashi Lapcha La Pass Adventure Trek
Tashi Lapcha is one of the difficult and challenging high trekking pass of Himalaya. It is usually ice covered. It is ideally, should be crossed early in the morning to avoid rock fall from the slopes above. It lies in Rolwaling region of Nepal. The crossing of the pass requires the use of technical climbing equipment and trekkers must be skilled in the use of this and be prepared. There are two icefalls on the route, which usually require the use of ropes to Ascend.
Day 01 : Arrival at Kathmandu; transfer to the Hotel
Day 02 : Sight seeing around Kathmandu valley
Day 03 : Kathmandu to Ratmate via Charikot drive
Day 04 : Trek to Bhorle/Bagar, overnght at camp.
Day 05 : Trek to Jagat, overnght at camp.
Day 06 : Trek to Simi Gaun, overnght at camp.
Day 07 : Trek to Yak Kharka, overnght at camp.
Day 08 : Trek to Beding (3693-meter), overnght at camp.
Day 09 : Trek to Na (4183-meter), overnght at camp.
Day 10 : Acclimatization at Na, overnght at camp.
Day 11 : Trek to Chho Rolpa Ice Lake, overnght at camp.
Day 12 : Trek to Glacial Kharka, overnght at camp.
Day 13 : Trek to Pachherma Base Camp after crossing Tashi Lapcha Pass (5755-meter), overnght at camp.
Day 14 : Trek to Thame (3800-meter), overnght at camp.
Day 15 : Rest at Thame, overnght at camp.
Day 16 : Trek to Namche (3440-meter), overnght at lodge/camp.
Day 17 : Trek to Lukla (2800-meter), overnght at lodge/camp.
Day 18 : Fly back to Kathmandu
Day 19 : Departure to your own destination
What is included?
- Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast as per the programme.
- Airport / Hotel transfers.
- Three meals in a day (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) with hot beverage and snacks whilst on trekking.
- Cosy guesthouse or Tented camp accommodation whilst on trekking.
- Sagarmatha National Park and Trekker's Information Management System fees.
- All necessary staff with an experienced fluent English speakinglicenced trekking guide, cook and assistant guide (as per the group size).
- Highly experienced trekking porters to carry luggage (1porter per 2 trekkers).
- Staff food, accommodation, clothing, salary & insurance.
- All necessary ground transportation.
- All governmental paperworks and procedures.
- All government and local taxes.
- Satellite phones and Gamow bag.
- Exclusive Medical Kit Bag
- Farewell dinner in Kathmandu at typical Nepali restaurant.
What is not included?
- Visa fee for Nepal.
- International airfares, extra baggage and cargo charges
- Meals and extra night (more than stated in itinerary) accomodation in Kathmandu.
- Personal expenses
- Bar and beverage bills.
- Your Travel and rescue Insurance.
- Rescue & Evacuation costs.
- Your optional and extended trips e.g. sightseeing, rafting etc. (other than the negotiated)
- Gratitude (tip) for staff.
Highlights of the Trekking
Everest 8848m, Lhotse 8516m, Nuptse 7896m, Amadablam 6812m. Thamserku 6800m, Khumbila 5751m, Kwangde Ri 6187m, Kangtenga 6645m, Kusum Kangru 6369, Island Peak 6189m, Gauri Shankar, Ramdung go 5930m, Pharchamo 6273m, Yalung Ri 5630m, Kang Nachugo 6735m, Draker – go 6793m, Tsoboche 6689m, Angole 6943m, Number 6959m, Khatang 6353m, Karyolung 6511m, Shar 6093m, Nupla 5885m, Nup 6035m, Thyangmoche 6500m, Paniyo 6696m, Big phera Go Shar 6729m, Kyajo Ri 6156m, Langmuche 6617m, & More attractive snow caped peaks, different Community with majority of Sherpa, Tamang, Chhetri, Brahamn, Newar and Great Himalayan Landscape etc.
All conditions stated in the itinerary are applicable for the visitors who prefer full package programme. At the same time, we also serve you based on your choice. The selection of itineraries and the staff depends on your choice and financial procurement. We have options for any partial visit as per your requirement and financial condition.
We would like you to know that although we try to follow the program given above, at times local trails or weather conditions may compel us to make slight changes if necessary. The itinerary may also vary slightly subject to our trekkers' acclimatization rates. This odyssey goes into untamed territory above the timberline, so we seek to request maximum flexibility if and when required for the safety of your trip and your life. Thank you so much for your understanding. We value your precious life.
Quick Fact of the Trip
- Trip Duration : 19 days
- Best Season : Spring & Autumn
- Country : Nepal
- Min Altitude : 1951m.
- Max Altitude : 5755m.
- Trip starts : Charikot
- Trip ends : Lukla
- Group size : Min - 1