Mardi Himal Trek
Mardi Himal is the name given to the feature of the long rising ridge and its summit that form the southwesterly lower slope of Mt Machhapuchhare, the famous triangular skyline that is seen from the Phewa Lake in Pokhara. This is one of the exotic and interesting treks in Nepal. Uncrowned terrain providing immense opportunity to explore traditional villages, incredible scenery, infinite diversity of culture, spectacular views of silvery mountains and tempting views of rivers and exotic valley are other highlights of the trek.
Day 01 : Arrival at Kathmandu; transfer to the Hotel
Day 02 : Sight seeing around Kathmandu valley
Day 03 : Drive to Pokhara
Day 04 : Drive to Hyanja; and start to Siding
Day 05 : Trek to Low Camp
Day 06 : Trek to High Camp
Day 07 : Trek to Forest Camp
Day 08 : Trek to Pothana
Day 09 : Trek to Phedi and drive back to Pokhara
Day 10 : Drive/fly back to Kathmandu
Day 11 : Departure on your own destination
What is included?
- Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast as per the programme.
- Airport / Hotel transfers.
- Three meals in a day (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) with hot beverage and snacks whilst on trekking.
- Cosy guesthouse or Tented camp accommodation whilst on trekking.
- Annapurna Conservation Area entry permit and Trekker's Information Management System fees.
- All necessary staff with an experienced fluent English speakinglicenced trekking guide, cook and assistant guide (as per the group size).
- Highly experienced trekking porters to carry luggage (1porter per 2 trekkers).
- Staff food, accommodation, clothing, salary & insurance.
- All necessary ground transportation.
- All governmental paperworks and procedures.
- All government and local taxes.
- Satellite phones and Gamow bag.
- Exclusive Medical Kit Bag
- Farewell dinner in Kathmandu at typical Nepali restaurant.
What is not included?
- Visa fee for Nepal.
- International airfares, extra baggage and cargo charges
- Meals and extra night (more than stated in itinerary) accomodation in Kathmandu.
- Personal expenses
- Bar and beverage bills.
- Your Travel and rescue Insurance.
- Rescue & Evacuation costs.
- Your optional and extended trips e.g. sightseeing, rafting etc. (other than the negotiated)
- Gratitude (tip) for staff.
Highlights of the Trekking
Annapurna ranges, Machhapuchhre various cultures of Gurung people and among others.
All conditions stated in the itinerary are applicable for the visitors who prefer full package programme. At the same time, we also serve you based on your choice. The selection of itineraries and the staff depends on your choice and financial procurement. We have options for any partial visit as per your requirement and financial condition.
We would like you to know that although we try to follow the program given above, at times local trails or weather conditions may compel us to make slight changes if necessary. The itinerary may also vary slightly subject to our trekkers' acclimatization rates. This odyssey goes into untamed territory above the timberline, so we seek to request maximum flexibility if and when required for the safety of your trip and your life. Thank you so much for your understanding. We value your precious life.
US $ 1,375 per personQuick Inquiry Forward to friend
Quick Fact of the Trip
- Trip Duration : 11 days
- Best Season : Spring & Autumn
- Country : Nepal
- Min Altitude : 919m.
- Max Altitude : 5000m.
- Trip starts : Pokhara
- Trip ends : Pokhara
- Group size : Min - 1