Tsum Valley Trek
- Trekking through beautiful villages
- Visit ancient monasteries Mu Gompa, Dhephyudonma Gompa, Rachen Nunnery Gumba, Gonhgye Gompa, Milarepa Piren Phu Cave etc..
Tsum Valley Trek is the sensational social and normally appealing trekking in Nepal trail. Manaslu locale of Nepal trekking is the liveliest and broadened trekking trail. Unique Adventure International takes you to the customary Tibetan impacted towns, waterfalls, bumpy territory scenes and Mountain Vistas.
The trekking group of the Unique Adventure International is from the Ganesh himal and Manaslu Mountain Himalayan area. In this way, in the event that you are doing the Tsum Valley Trek with us then the true data and additionally flawless cordiality is ensured. The trekking starts with the happy transport ride to Aarughat of the Dhading and Gorkha locale verge on the bank of Budi Gandaki River. The further transport or jeep drive will take you to the Soti Khola. The strolling in the trail begins from Soti. The trip is like the Manaslu Circuit Trekking. It is frequently trusted that the valley was named as the glad valley by the Rimpoche Padmasamva. The Tsum Milarepa contemplated in the tranquil condition of the Piren Phu Cave amid eighth century. The conventional way of life of the general population of the Tsum is the significant thing to watch and experience amid your trekking in Tsum. The exquisite perspective of the Mt. Manaslu, Ganesh and other Himalayan reaches are the pleasures to watch. The waterfalls in like clockwork of strolling leaving the Rocky Mountains truly stun you and inspire you to trek further. The thin section in the passageway of Valley may be unpleasant yet once you end up inside the valley the anguish vanishes. You will be captivated with the amazing serene and normally lovely place in the region. The sound of the stream, mountain breeze and the accommodating individuals truly make your trek the noteworthy one. Following a similar course the trek comes back to Dhadingbeshi in a jeep from Soti Khola. You will have choice to stretch out the trek to do the Circuit Trekking or further Thorong La Pass with Annapurna Circuit. The decision is yours.
Book the stunning Tsum Valley Trek holiday package of Unique Adventure International for the eminent experience of the peacefulness, nature and culture of Nepal.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu, transfer to hotel.
On your arrival in Kathmandu a designated individual will greet you at Tribhuvan International Airport. Then you will be transferred to your hotel where you spend overnight.
Day 02: Stay in Kathmandu, trip preparation, overnight at hotel.
Today after breakfast we go sightseeing and explore around Kathmandu Valley. These include various UNESCO world heritage sites such as Kathmandu Durbar Square, Swayambhunath Temple, Pashupatinath Temple, and many more. In the afternoon you will be briefed about the itinerary planned ahead to make necessary preparations.
Day 03: Drive to Soti Khola (720 meters) via Aarughat, overnight at guesthouse
The drive to Aarughat takes about 6-7 hrs from Kathmandu. The scenic drive involves various roadside villages before crossing the Ankhu Khola and reach Aarughat in Dhading. From here we drive up west further for 3 hours to reach Soti Khola. We spend overnight at Soti Khola in a guesthouse.
Day 04: Trek to Machha Khola (930 meters), overnight at guesthouse
We start our trek early in the morning through a Sal forest. The trail leads along the side of cliffs before descending and then ascending to Labubesi village. We cross Nauli Khola via a suspension bridge and follow along the banks of the river to reach Machha Khola. After 6 hours of walk we spend overnight at a local lodge.
Day 05: Trek to Jagat (1,400 meters), overnight at guesthouse
Today we cross the Machha Khola and head towards the Khorlabeshi village. On the 7 Hours walk we come across a hot spring as well as local tea shops before reaching Jagat village. We spend overnight at Jagat village at a local guesthouse.
Day 06: Trek to Lokpa (2,100 meters), overnight at guesthouse
After breakfast we follow an uphill trail that crosses over Budhi Gandaki river via suspension bridge. The 6-hour trek leads to Philim village before ascending uphill to Ekle Bhatti and finally reaching Lokpa village where we spend overnight at a guesthouse.
Day 07: Trek to Chumling (Lower Tsum - 2,361 meters), overnight at guesthouse
The trek continues from Lokpa in an ascending route. Along the way there are many monasteries and Gompas before reaching Chumling village. We spend overnight at a local guesthouse.
Day 08: Trek to Chhekampar (Upper Tsum - 3,010 meters), overnight at guesthouse
Today we follow a trail into a forest inhabited by white-faced langurs. We continue the trek to Tanju and small Damphe Gompa. The trail ascends to Upper Tsum Valley before reaching Chhekampar village made up of Chhokang and Paro village. We spend overnight here at a guesthouse.
Day 09: Trek Rachen Gompa (3,210 meters), overnight at guesthouse
Today we start our trek early in the morning after breakfast. It takes us 4 to 5 hours walk to reach Rachen Gompa. Along the way we also visit Milarepa Piren Phu cave. We spend overnight in Rachen Gompa at a guesthouse.
Day 10: Trek Mu Gompa (3,700 meters), overnight at guesthouse
We continue our trek to Mu Gompa which takes us around 3 hours. Along the way to Mu Gompa we also visit Dhephyudonma Gompa. We spend overnight at a local guesthouse near Mu Gompa.
Day 11: Trek to Chhekampar via Chhule Nile (3,361 meter), overngiht at guesthouse
The trail today descends down along the natural landscape. The 6 hours of trek takes us back to Chhekampar via Chhule Nile. We spend overnight at a guesthouse.
Day 12: Trek to Lokpa (2,100 meters), overnight at guesthouse
The trek continues with our ascent through a rhododendron forest that opens along the ridges. The trail then descents across the Langdang Khola before reaching Ripchet village. From here the trail descents along steep stairs that follows through a forest that reaches to Lokpa village. We spend overnight at guesthouse.
Day 13: Trek to Deng (1865 meters), overnight at guesthouse
We follow the trail down to the junction that connects to the Manaslu trail and cross over the Budhi Gandaki river. The trail goes through a bamboo forest before ascending to Deng village. We spend overnight at a guesthouse.
Day 14: Trek to Ghap (2165 meters), overnight at guesthouse
The trek continues along the river banks of Budhi Gandaki and descends down to Bihi Phendi. We continue the trail that crosses over Serang Khola. We head northeast towards walls of carved mani stones that leads to Ghap village.
Day 15: Trek to Lho (3180 meters), overnight at guesthouse
Today we ascend through bamboo and rhododendron forest and across a descending river via wooden bridge. The trail climbs up steeply to Namrung village. We again go through a forest and descend across the Hinang Khola. From here a steep pull leads to the ridge that connects to Lho village. We spend overnight here in a guesthouse after 7 hours of walk.
Day 16: Trek to Sama Gaon (3525 meters), overnight at guesthouse
The trek to Sama Gaon is about 5 hours of walk. The trail follows along the mani walls out of Lho village and drop steeply across Damonan Khola. The trail continues through Shyala village and across Numla Khola leading to Pungyen Gompa. We finally reach Sama Gaon where we spend overnight at a guesthouse.
Day 17: Rest day in Sama Gaon, overnight at guesthouse
Today is acclimatization day in Sama Gaun. We accustom ourselves to the cold weather and the high altitude for the journey ahead. In order to do this, we explore the village in the morning. We visit various Gompas and monasteries. We return back to the guesthouse to spend overnight.
Day 18: Trek to Samdo (3850 meters), overnight at guesthouse
Today we head north following a trail through a juniper forest and cross over the Budhi Gandaki river via wooden bridge. The trail climbs up through a village that follows a zigzag yak tracks. After 4 hours of walk we finally reach Samdo village and spend overnight there.
Day 19: Trek Dharamsala High Camp (Larkya Phedi – 4460 meters), overnight at guesthouse
We descend from the village and cross the Budhi Gandaki river. The trail heads west and gradually ascends up the Syacha Khola valley towards the Larkya Glacier beyond the Larkya La Phedi to a stone guest house called Dharamsala. We spend overnight at a local guesthouse.
Day 20: Trek to Bhimthang (3590 meters) after crossing Larkya La Pass (5,219 meters), overnight at guesthouse
We leave Dharamsala early in the morning after breakfast. The trail follows a downhill path that takes about 6 hours to reach Bhimthang village. We spend overnight at a guesthouse.
Day 21: Trek to Dharapani, overnight at guesthouse
Today’s trek is 7 hours long as follow the trail with the excellent views of the Mt. Manaslu and Mt. Annapurna. The trail goes through Tilje village before reaching the village of Dharapani where we stay overnight at a local guesthouse.
Day 22: Trek to Syange, overnight at guesthouse
We follow an easy trail from Dharapani to Syange while overlooking the scenic views of the hilly ridges. After 6 hours of walk we reach Syange village as we spend overnight here at a local guesthouse.
Day 23: Drive to Kathmandu, overnight at hotel
From Dharapani we take a long scenic drive to Kathmandu. Once in Kathmandu you will be transferred to your hotel. Here you can indulge in some shopping or earn some well-deserved rest.
Day 24: Transfer to airport, departure back home.
This will be the day you bid farewell to Nepal after your life long memorable and awe-inspiring trip. Our representatives will help you to the airport.
What is included?
- Airports pick up and drop off, upon arrival and departure in Kathmandu.
- Pre – meeting before the trek.
- Guided sightseeing tour in Kathmandu inclusive with all entrance fees.
- 3 night’s hotel accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast.
- All transportation: Kathmandu – Soti Khola by local bus / jeep, and Syange - Kathmandu via Bensishahar by local bus / jeep.
- 1 professional, licensed and English speaking mountain guide.
- Well experienced trekking porter to carry luggage (1 porter for 2 guest’s luggage carry maximum 30kgs).
- Food during the trek (full board with breakfast, lunch and dinner and with tea/coffee and seasonal fresh fruits).
- Guesthouse accommodation during the trek.
- Tsum Valley Special trekking permit fee.
- Manaslu Special trekking permit fee.
- Manaslu Conservation Area entrance permit fee.
- Annapurna Conservation Area entrance permit fee.
- Worst case, help with all rescue and evacuation arrangements.
- First aid medical kit, Oxymeter to check pulse, heart rate and oxygen saturation at higher altitude.
- Unique Adventure sleeping bag and down jacket, duffel bag, area trekking map.
- All applicable taxes as pre the government rules and regulations.
- All organizational requirements.
What is not included?
- Nepal visa (USD 25 for 15 days and USD 40 for 30 days).
- Your international flight to and from Nepal.
- Travel insurance (for helicopter evacuation if needed whilst trekking).
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone, internet/e-mail, etc.
- Bar and beverage bills.
- Meals in Kathmandu.
- Tips for guide, porter, driver.
Recommended Gear Lists:
- Good wind/rain jacket
- Warm fleece jacket or jersey
- Good boots, either light-weight trekking boots or light full leather boots
- Good -20 Sleeping bag (which can be rented or buy in Kathmandu)
- A comfortable day pack, preferably with a waistband.
- Fleece jacket or pullover
- Fleece Wind-Stopper jacket (optional)
- Waterproof (preferably breathable fabric) shell jacket
- Down vest and/or jacket (optional)
- Lightweight gloves
- Heavyweight gloves or mittens with a waterproof shell outer
- Sun hat or scarf
- Light balaclava or warm fleece hat
- Sunglasses with UV protection
- Hiking shorts
- Lightweight cotton long pants
- Light and expedition weight thermal bottom
- Fleece or wool pants
- Waterproof (preferably breathable fabric) shell pants
- Thin, lightweight inner socks
- Thick, warm wool hiking socks
- Hiking boots with spare laces
- Camp shoes (sneakers and/or sandals)
Other necessary equipment:
- Headlamp (e.g. Petzl Zoom) with spare bulbs and batteries
- Small pad or combination lock-to-lock trek bag
- Basic First Aid Kit (We also provide comprehensive first aid medical kit and Oxymeter)
- Large plastic bags - for keeping items dry inside trek bag
- Day pack (approximately 2500 to 3000 cubic inches)
- Water bottles (2 bottles recommended)
- Small wash towel
We would like you to know that although we try to follow the program given above, at times local trails or weather conditions may compel us to make slight changes if necessary. The itinerary may also vary slightly subject to our trekkers' acclimatization rates. This odyssey goes into untamed territory above the timberline, so we seek to request maximum flexibility if and when required for the safety of your trip and your life. Thank you so much for your understanding. We value your precious life.
US $ 1,890 per personQuick Inquiry Forward to friend
Quick Fact of the Trip
- Trip Duration : 24 days
- Best Season : Spring to early summer & Autumn
- Country : Nepal
- Min Altitude : 540 meter
- Max Altitude : 5219 meter
- Trip starts : Kathmandu
- Trip ends : Kathmandu
- Group size : Min – 2
Your Travel guide
Trip by Locals connects travelers with local Travel Guide here you'll find all the essential information you need to plan the perfect trip.