Simikot With Limi Valley Trek - Short
Simikot with Limi Valley Short is gorgeous off the beaten trekking package designed to present trekkers an opportunity to explore Himalayan lifestyle of Nepal. In the long detour of Simikot Limi Valley Trek journey trekkers can reach as far as Tibet but this one is within Nepal. People will be able to experience the lifestyle of Buddhism and Shamanism followers. From hilly ethnic group to Himalayan Tibetan group travelers can get glimpses of both set of people. Under off the beaten trekking trails Unique Adventure International identified this trekking package as the most mystical one. Witness monasteries, Himalayan landscape and snow clad mountains in one journey to Nepal.
Trip of Simikot with Limi Valley Short is genuinely an off the beaten trail. Undoubtedly this trekking route would be successful in creating the vivacious memory of wilderness walking holiday in Nepal. After the flight from Kathmandu to Simikot via Nepalgunj trekkers walk along various villages and hamlets. While trekkers stroll: trekkers will be able to gather unlimited precious moments in terrain and monasteries. Limi Valley is completely influenced by Tibetan culture and you will be blessed by the hospitality of Nepal’s Himalayan people. Stupendous places full of gompas, traditional houses and monasteries are the features of Simikot with Limi Valley short trekking in Nepal. Travelers will traverse through villages like Yalbang, Muchu, Bhyagutepani, Sipsip, Hilsa, manepeme, Til Khola, Halji, tankchhe, Lapcha Pass, Dharmasala, Hepke etc. Even though the trekking in Simikot area is around 20 days the most challenging day is during crossing of Lapche Pass (5050 m). From the top of the pass trekkers will be able to see the Mansarovar Lake and Mt. Kailash very cleary which are located in Tibetan side. The return trip is from Simikot to Kathmandu via Nepalgunj on flight.
Book the Simikot with Limi Valley Short trekking in Nepal package under off the beaten trail with Unique Adventure International. All hassles and complications will be cleared by our experienced trekking crew members. Just plan the trip to Nepal and rest will be taken care by Unique Adventure International’s team of travel management in Nepal.
Day 01 : Flight to Nepalgunj.Overnight at hotel
Day 02 : Fly to Simikot & Trek to Dharapuri 4 hours trek, overnight at tented camp
Day 03 : Trek to Kermi (2670m) and explore hot spring / 5 hours walk except rest, overnight at tented camp
Day 04 : Trek to Yalbang (3020m) - 5 hours walk except rest, overnight at tented camp
Day 05 : Trek to Muchu [2920m] - 5 hours walk except rest, overnight at tented camp
Day 06 :Trek to Bhyagutepani 30 minutes before Yari but camping and view is better then Yari - 6 hours walk except rest, overnight at tented camp
Day 07 : Trek to SipSip [4320m] - 3 hours walk except rest, overnight at tented camp
Day 08 : Trek to Hilsa [3720m] - 3 and half hours walk except rest, overnight at tented camp
Day 09 : Trek to Manepeme [3990m] - 3 and half hours except rest, overnight at tented camp
Day 10 : Trek to Til Khola - 6 hours except rest, overnight at tented camp
Day 11 : Trek to Halji [3660m] - Sukhani [3830m] - Jang [3930m], overnight at tented camp
Day 12 :Stay for one day for rest and hot spring, overnight at tented camp
Day 13 : Trek to Tankchhe [4453m] - 3 hours walk except rest, overnight at tented camp
Day 14 : Trek to Lapche pass [5050m] 3 and half hour walk to see the view of Mansarovar and Kailash and return to Tankchhe for 2 hours, overnight at tented camp
Day 15 : Trek to Dharmasala - via Talung [4370m] and Nyalu La [5000m] - 5 hours walk except rest, overnight at tented camp
Day 16 :Trek to Sechikhola before Sechi La pass - 4 and half hours walk except rest, overnight at tented camp
Day 17 : Trek to Hepka (Yakba) via Sechi La pass [4530m] - Lek Dhinga [3610m] - 4 hours walk except rest, overnight at tented camp
Day 18 : Trek to Simikot [2950m] - 3 and half hours except rest, overnight at tented camp
Day 19 : Fly to Nepalgunj and then Kathmandu, overnight at hotel
Day 20 : Departure on your own destination.
What is included?
- Airport transfers.
- Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu and Nepalganj with breakfast.
- Three meals in a day (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) with hot beverage and snacks whilst on trekking.
- Tented camp / teahouse accommodation whilst on trekking.
- Special Trekking permit for Simikot Valley.
- An experienced fluent English speaking guide, trained by ministry of Culture, Tourism & Civil Aviation.
- Highly experienced trekking porter (s), cook.
- Staff’s food, accommodation, clothing, salary & insurance.
- Flight Kathmandu - Nepalganj - Kathmandu, Nepalganj - Simikot - Nepalganj.
- All necessary ground transportation.
- All governmental procedure, taxes, VAT and service charge.
- Farewell dinner in Kathmandu at typical Nepali restaurant.
What is not included?
- Meals at Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Personal nature expenses.
- Bar and beverage bills.
- Your Travel Insurance.
- Rescue & Evacuation.
- Gratitude (tip) for staff.
Recommended Gear Lists:
- Good wind/rain jacket
- Warm fleece jacket or jersey
- Good boots, either light-weight trekking boots or light full leather boots
- Good -20 Sleeping bag (which can be rented or buy in Kathmandu)
- A comfortable day pack, preferably with a waistband.
- Fleece jacket or pullover
- Fleece Wind-Stopper jacket (optional)
- Waterproof (preferably breathable fabric) shell jacket
- Down vest and/or jacket (optional)
- Lightweight gloves
- Heavyweight gloves or mittens with a waterproof shell outer
- Sun hat or scarf
- Light balaclava or warm fleece hat
- Sunglasses with UV protection
- Hiking shorts
- Lightweight cotton long pants
- Light and expedition weight thermal bottom
- Fleece or wool pants
- Waterproof (preferably breathable fabric) shell pants
- Thin, lightweight inner socks
- Thick, warm wool hiking socks
- Hiking boots with spare laces
- Camp shoes (sneakers and/or sandals)
Other necessary equipment:
- Headlamp (e.g. Petzl Zoom) with spare bulbs and batteries
- Small pad or combination lock-to-lock trek bag
- Basic First Aid Kit (We also provide comprehensive first aid medical kit and Oxymeter)
- Large plastic bags - for keeping items dry inside trek bag
- Day pack (approximately 2500 to 3000 cubic inches)
- Water bottles (2 bottles recommended)
- Small wash towel
We would like you to know that although we try to follow the program given above, at times local trails or weather conditions may compel us to make slight changes if necessary. The itinerary may also vary slightly subject to our trekkers' acclimatization rates. This odyssey goes into untamed territory above the timberline, so we seek to request maximum flexibility if and when required for the safety of your trip and your life. Thank you so much for your understanding. We value your precious life.
US $ 2,990 per personQuick Inquiry Forward to friend
Quick Fact of the Trip
- Trip Duration : 20 days
- Best Season : Spring & Autumn
- Country : Nepal
- Trip starts : Kathmandu
- Trip ends : Kathmandu
- Group size : Min - 1