Ganesh Himal Precious Trek
- Exploring typical Nepalese lifestyles, historical site
- Great scenery of Himalayan panorama
- Walking through beautiful terrace farmlands, sparkling waterfalls and tranquil lakes.
Ganesh Himal Precious Trek is also famously known as the Ganesh Himal Ruby Valley Trek. This is probably the most astonishing trekking trail in entire Ganesh Himal Region of Nepal. Unique Adventure International actively participated during TAAN (Trekking Agencies’ Associations of Nepal) visit to identify the new route for Nepal Trekking. During that exploration and prospective trail searching as well as development visit our travel planners and management team made numerous contributions. Among such contributions identification of this trail is also the one. The trail endows breathtaking scenery of mountains as well as provides rural Nepal feeling even if the trail location is nearby Kathmandu Valley.
Ruby Valley Trek or Ganesh Himal Precious Trek justifies its name. During months of April the trail gets adorned by beautiful rhododendron forests and green lush woods environment everywhere. Moreover, jewels of this region are its rich culture, nature and traditions. Journey of Ganesh Himal Precious Trek can be started from Syaprubeshi also via Tatopani (natural hot water springs) in Rasuwa district or through Pairo Benshi. The maximum height during this trekking in Nepal at Ganesh Himal Region is approximately 4100 m. This altitude is gained while crossing the Highland Pass. Places like Gonga, Samdung, Rupchet and Larkap are covered before reaching back to Pairo Beshi for drive back to Kathmandu. It is believed that many years ago lots of foreigners as well as locals had found various ruby minerals in the area. The existence of such minerals is rare nowadays but according to various myths this might be the strong possibility as well. Moreover, for tourists or trekkers the views of mountains and alluring landscape nestled at green lush forests environment is not less than any jewels.
Book the Ganesh Himal Precious Trek or Ruby Valley Trek in Ganesh Himal Region with Unique Adventure International. We will make sure that you will have hassle free trekking adventure with accurate information. We use the locals as a porter or trekking assistants which would make our trip the most sensible and authentic around Ganesh Himal Trekking region.
Day 01 : Arrival at Kathmandi, overnight at hotel
Day 02 : Drive to Pairo Bensi (800 meter), 6 hrs walk, overnight at homestay
Day 03 : Trek to Kispang (1900 meter), 5 hrs walk, overnight at homestay
Day 04 : Trek to Gonga (2800 meter), 7 hrs walk, overnight at homestay
Day 05 : Trek to Rupchet (3635 meter), 5 hrs walk, overnight at homestay
Day 06 : Rest day in Rupchet for acclimatization, overnight at homestay
Day 07 : Trek to Laprak (3700 meter) crossing Pass (4100 meter), 4 hrs walk, overnight at homestay
Day 08 : Trek to Somdang (3200 meter) after crossing Pangsang La Pass (3800 meter), 7 hrs walk, overnight at homestay
Day 09 : Trek to Gatlang (2500 meter) 5 hrs walk, overnight at homestay
Day 10 : Trek to Sano Haku (2300 meter), 6 hrs walk, overnight at homestay
Day 11 : Trek to Mailung (1200 meter), 6 hrs walk, overnight at homestay
Day 12 : Trek to Pairobensi (800 meter), 4 hrs walk, overnight at homestay
Day 13 : Drive to Kathmandu (1350 meter), 5 hrs drive, overnight at hotel
Day 14 : Transfer to airport, departure back home
What is included?
- Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast as per the programme.
- Three meals a day (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) with hot beverage and snacks whilst on trekking.
- Cosy guesthouse accommodation whilst on trekking.
- An experienced fluent English speaking guide trained and licencd by the Government of Nepal, Ministry of Tourism & Civil Aviation.
- Highly experienced trekking porter.
- Staff food, accommodation, clothing, salary & insurance.
- All necessary ground transportation.
- Airport transfers.
- All governmental procedure.
- Farewell dinner in Kathmandu at typical Nepali restaurant.
What is not included?
- Meals at Kathmandu.
- Personal nature expenses.
- Bar and beverage bills.
- Your Travel Insurance.
- Rescue & Evacuation.
- Gratitude (tip) for staff.
Recommended Gear Lists:
- Good wind/rain jacket
- Warm fleece jacket or jersey
- Good boots, either light-weight trekking boots or light full leather boots
- Good -20 Sleeping bag (which can be rented or buy in Kathmandu)
- A comfortable day pack, preferably with a waistband.
- Fleece jacket or pullover
- Fleece Wind-Stopper jacket (optional)
- Waterproof (preferably breathable fabric) shell jacket
- Down vest and/or jacket (optional)
- Lightweight gloves
- Heavyweight gloves or mittens with a waterproof shell outer
- Sun hat or scarf
- Light balaclava or warm fleece hat
- Sunglasses with UV protection
- Hiking shorts
- Lightweight cotton long pants
- Light and expedition weight thermal bottom
- Fleece or wool pants
- Waterproof (preferably breathable fabric) shell pants
- Thin, lightweight inner socks
- Thick, warm wool hiking socks
- Hiking boots with spare laces
- Camp shoes (sneakers and/or sandals)
Other necessary equipment:
- Headlamp (e.g. Petzl Zoom) with spare bulbs and batteries
- Small pad or combination lock-to-lock trek bag
- Basic First Aid Kit (We also provide comprehensive first aid medical kit and Oxymeter)
- Large plastic bags - for keeping items dry inside trek bag
- Day pack (approximately 2500 to 3000 cubic inches)
- Water bottles (2 bottles recommended)
- Small wash towel
We would like you to know that although we try to follow the program given above, at times local trails or weather conditions may compel us to make slight changes if necessary. The itinerary may also vary slightly subject to our trekkers' acclimatization rates. This odyssey goes into untamed territory above the timberline, so we seek to request maximum flexibility if and when required for the safety of your trip and your life. Thank you so much for your understanding. We value your precious life.
Quick Fact of the Trip
- Trip Duration : 14 days
- Best Season : Spring & Autumn
- Country : Nepal
- Min Altitude : 2400m.
- Max Altitude : 3800m.
- Trip starts : Pairobensi
- Trip ends : Pairobensi
- Group size : Min – 2