Ganesh Himal Trek with Historial Insight
- Exploring typical Nepalese lifestyles
- Historical sites
- Great scenery of Himalayan panorama
- Walking through beautiful terrace farmlands
- Sparkling waterfalls and tranquil lakes
Ganesh Himal Trek with Historical Insight is the package created for those who wish to explore the majestic Ganesh Himal Region. This Nepal Trekking package allows trekkers to find out the actual reason why Nepalese are renowned as Gurkhas also. After magnificent strolling in the vicinity of Mt. Ganesh trekkers will take a tour of Gorkha Palace and its surrounding. The place is the iconic destination from where greater united Nepal was formed. The unification campaign of the great King Prithvi Narayan Shah started from this tiny hilly state. Unique Adventure International takes great pride to introduce this trekking route to all trekking lovers of the world.
Vast spectrum of hilly-Himalayan lifestyle can be observed during Ganesh Himal Trek with Historical Insight trekking package. Himalayan landscape and hilly scenery amalgamated in beautiful setting of multiethnic people will endow breathtaking holiday moments. It is as spectacular as Annapurna region trekking and as diverse as Manaslu region trekking in Nepal. Trekkers will start their journey on bus towards Balchhe Village. Upon crossing the Singla Pass, trekkers trek through green lush forests and grassy meadows. Mountains within Ganesh Himal range like Ganesh II (7163 m), Ganesh IV (7052 m) and many others can be seen on the trail. Nowadays various teahouses are opened so there won’t be any problem regarding lodging and food. During the months of March and April trekkers can relish amazing colorful rhododendron forests too. At the end of this magnificent trekking journey in Nepal trekkers will travel to Gorkha Palace. You will see the temple of Gorakhnath Baba, Kalika Mata and King Prithvi Narayan Shah’s belongings.
Take this great trail of Nepal and find out the great history of this Himalayan nation. Along with the chance to witness glorious mountains you will be treated with impeccable hospitality of locals and historical facts regarding unification of Nepal. Unique Adventure International would do utmost best to make the Ganesh Himal Trek with Historical Insight package to be remembered as your most cherished walking holiday ever.
Day 01 : Arrival at Kathmandu, transfer to hotel.
Day 02 :Drive to Trisuli- Salangkhu KholaSalangkhu Khola- Balche village
Day 03 : Trek to Balche village, overnight at camp
Day 04 : Trek to- Gonga, overnight at camp
Day 05 : Gonga (acclimatization rest at Gonga), overnight at camp
Day 06 : Trek to Singla, overnight at camp
Day 07 : Trek to Serthung village, overnight at camp
Day 08 : Trek to Laba , overnight at camp
Day 09 : Laba- Mongeythanti , overnight at camp
Day 10 : Trek to Dumchet village, overnight at camp
Day 11 : Trek to Budigandaki , overnight at camp
Day 12 : Trek to Arughat, overnight at camp
Day 13 : Arughat- Khanchowk, overnight at camp
Day 14 : Trek to Gorkha, overnight at lodge
Day 15 : Trek to Kathmandu
What is included?
- Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast as per the programme.
- Three meals a day (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) with hot beverage and snacks whilst on trekking.
- Cosy guesthouse accommodation whilst on trekking.
- An experienced fluent English speaking guide trained and licencd by the Government of Nepal, Ministry of Tourism & Civil Aviation.
- Highly experienced trekking porter.
- Staff food, accommodation, clothing, salary & insurance.
- All necessary ground transportation.
- Airport transfers.
- All governmental procedure.
- Farewell dinner in Kathmandu at typical Nepali restaurant.
What is not included?
- Meals at Kathmandu.
- Personal nature expenses.
- Bar and beverage bills.
- Your Travel Insurance.
- Rescue & Evacuation.
- Gratitude (tip) for staff.
Recommended Gear Lists:
- Good wind/rain jacket
- Warm fleece jacket or jersey
- Good boots, either light-weight trekking boots or light full leather boots
- Good -20 Sleeping bag (which can be rented or buy in Kathmandu)
- A comfortable day pack, preferably with a waistband.
- Fleece jacket or pullover
- Fleece Wind-Stopper jacket (optional)
- Waterproof (preferably breathable fabric) shell jacket
- Down vest and/or jacket (optional)
- Lightweight gloves
- Heavyweight gloves or mittens with a waterproof shell outer
- Sun hat or scarf
- Light balaclava or warm fleece hat
- Sunglasses with UV protection
- Hiking shorts
- Lightweight cotton long pants
- Light and expedition weight thermal bottom
- Fleece or wool pants
- Waterproof (preferably breathable fabric) shell pants
- Thin, lightweight inner socks
- Thick, warm wool hiking socks
- Hiking boots with spare laces
- Camp shoes (sneakers and/or sandals)
Other necessary equipment:
- Headlamp (e.g. Petzl Zoom) with spare bulbs and batteries
- Small pad or combination lock-to-lock trek bag
- Basic First Aid Kit (We also provide comprehensive first aid medical kit and Oxymeter)
- Large plastic bags - for keeping items dry inside trek bag
- Day pack (approximately 2500 to 3000 cubic inches)
- Water bottles (2 bottles recommended)
- Small wash towel
We would like you to know that although we try to follow the program given above, at times local trails or weather conditions may compel us to make slight changes if necessary. The itinerary may also vary slightly subject to our trekkers' acclimatization rates. This odyssey goes into untamed territory above the timberline, so we seek to request maximum flexibility if and when required for the safety of your trip and your life. Thank you so much for your understanding. We value your precious life.
Quick Fact of the Trip
- Trip Duration : 14 days
- Best Season : Spring & Autumn
- Country : Nepal
- Min Altitude : 540m.
- Max Altitude : 4358m.
- Trip starts : Trisuli
- Trip ends : Gorkha
- Group size : Min – 2