Panch Pokhari Trek
Highlights of the Trekking
- Beautiful tranquil lakes including Panchpokhari.
- Panoramic views of giant Himalayan peaks
- Passing through gorgeous hillsides, villages, observe the Nepalese lifestyle, tradition etc.
Panch Pokhari Trek planned by Travel planners of Unique Adventure trek classed as strenuous trek offer you to witness alluring peaceful lakes of Langtang region. The journey includes the exploration of Panch Pokhari including vistas of goliath Himalayan pinnacles. Trekkers traverse through striking slopes, towns, feel the Nepalese way of life, convention and so on.
Panch Pokhari Trek is genuine exploration of wilderness Himalayan – hilly landscape having rich and panoramic mountain vistas. Additionally, it offers you a trekking background to the foot of Jugal Himal toward the north-east of Kathmandu. This district has a novel mix of rich culture legacy, incomparable regular excellence and bio decent variety. What's more, the range is the home to Tamang and Sherpa individuals. Journey of Panch Pokhari Trek traverse up to an altitude of 4000m at Panch Pokhari, a barely at any point went by journey spot and in the long run closes at the fringe of Tibet. Numerous Buddhist and Hindu visit this site every year particularly amid Janaipurnima celebration. This is one of the exceptionally stunning and profound treks. From the highest point of Panch Pokhari offers a sublime perspective of Jugal Himal Range, Gosainkunda, Rolwaling Range, Makalu and Kanchenjunga. This trek will offer you extraordinary memory of your life time. Trekkers trek past Nosampati to achieve Panch Pokhari which actually implies five sacred lakes. Here we can see two metal-roofed houses, a sheet metal-secured sanctum of Lord Shiva and a stack of pressed tridents. Amid the long stretches of June and July full moon days a huge number of aficionados come to love.
Join Unique Adventure International for completely off the beaten trails journey. Panch Pokhari Trek is one of its kinds in the Langtang region of Nepal Trekking. Book with us and find out yourselves the Nepalese hospitality and wonders of Mother Nature present in Nepal.
Day 01 : Meeting upon arrival at Kathmandu International Airport by our representative, transfer to hotel
After we land at Kathmandu International Airport, you will be greeted by our Nepali representatives who will also explain us about our trek. After the clarification, we are sent to our respective hotels to stay a night.
Day 02 : Sightseeing in Kathmandu valley, overnight at hotel
After our breakfast, we will go for the sightseeing Tour to Swayambhunath Stupa, where you can see lots of monkeys and a beautiful view of Kathmandu Valley. This matured stupa is also known as Monkey Temple. After that, we will be visiting Bouddhanath Stupa, second biggest Stupa in the world and Pashupatinath Temple, famous Hindu Temple as well. And you will also have official procedure for the trek. Overnight at a hotel in Kathmandu again.
Day 03 : Drive to Chautara and start trek to Syaule Bazaar, overnight at tented camp
We will be travelling by bus from Kathmandu to reach Chautara taking around 5 hours and we will trek for around 2 hours today to reach Syaule Bazaar. We will drive along the Araniko highway road and then reach at Syaule.
Day 04 : Trek to Orkheni, overnight at tented camp
On this day, we will leave Orkheni. The trail rises steadily to Orkheni Danda at an elevation of 2300m. Overnight at tented camp in Orkheni.
Day 05 : Trek to Kamikharka, overnight at tented camp
Today we will continue walking steeply up to the forested region, Kamikharka Danda ridge which lay around 1 hour beyond Orkheni Danda. From this point the way ascends abruptly through woods filled with woodcutters to the ridge. We will then set our camp in a grassy region surrounded by forest. Overnight at Kamikharka in a tented camp.
Day 06 : Trek to Choche Danda, overnight at tented camp
The way along the Kamikharka danda is an admirable trail which passes all the way through striking oak and rhododendron woods with outstanding views. Now, the trail follows the edge crest moving up to a big chorten (3160m), and then you will go across pastures and then pass the western slopes, Chyochyo Danda. Overnight at tented camp in Choche Danda.
Day 07 : Trek to Mesher Pokhari, overnight at tented camp
Day 08 : Trek to Hile after crossing Chang Samrphu Pass, overnight at tented camp.
The trail moves up steadily across rocky, grassy fieids to cross the edge at 3750m. From the ridge the way descends all the way through forest, crossing ravine with water to reach a new ridge at Chang Samarphu (3913m). The last descent today will take us to Hille Bhanjyang whichis steep. Here you can see a campsite with water available at 3800m.
Day 09 : Trek to Nosam Pati (3810meter), overnight at tented camp
The trail today departing from Nosam Pati climbs steeply to a small hill at an elevation of 3980, and then comes across an open ground next to a flagstone track to that takes us to another crest. The vistas are amazing during clear weather. Here we will see a stone house above Nosam Pati (3810m) and well firmed trails that that will take us to the ridge crest to both east and west region. Overnight at tented camp in Nosam pati.
Day 10 : Trek to Panch Pokhari (4200meter), overnight at tented camp
Today we will climb for about 4 hour on a precise trail to reach Panch Pokhari which literally means five holy lakes which lies at an elevation of 4200m. Here we can see two metal-roofed houses, a sheet metal-covered shrine of Lord Shiva and a heap of ironed tridents. During the months of June and July full moon days thousands of devotees come to worship.
Day 11 : Excursion around Panch Pokhari (4200meter) in the morning and back to Nosam Pati, overnight at tented camp
On this day you can have a day rest and apart from relaxing you can go around Panch Pokhari and capture the most beautiful part of your entire trek on your mind. Then, you will return back to Nosam Pati.
Day 12 : Trek to Myu Gaon, overnight at tented camp
Day 13 : Trek to Kot Gaon, overnight at tented camp
Day 14 : Trek to Ratmate, overnight at tented camp
Day 15 : Trek to Melamchi Pul (870meter), overnight at guesthouse
This is the fifteenth day of our trekking, Today we move down for 3 hours and reach at Melamchipul Bazaar (846 meter).
Day 16 : Drive to Kathmandu, overnight at hotel
This day we retrace back completting our trek. We take a bus, with 5 hours drive and return back to Kathmandu.
Day 17 : Leisure day in Kathmandu, overnight at hotel
Today, our day is separated to do our own stuffs such as shopping in Kathmandu or if we want, we can even stay in our Hotels and rest for the whole day. Tonight, we will be spending our night at the same hotel.
Day 18 : Transfer to airport, departure onward destination
Today, after the breakfast, we are transferred to Kathmandu airport for our final departure.
What is included?
- Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu and Syarubesi with breakfast as per the programme.
- Three meals a day (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) with hot beverage and snacks whilst on trekking.
- Cosy guesthouse & Tented camp accommodations whilst on trekking.
- Langtang Natinal Park, Controlled area Special permit and Trekkers' Information Management System (TIMS) fees.
- An experienced fluent English speaking guide trained and licenced by Government of Nepal, Ministry of Tourism & Civil Aviation.
- Highly experienced trekking porter.
- Staff food, accommodation, clothing, salary & insurance.
- All necessary ground transportation.
- Airport transfers.
- All governmental procedure.
- Farewell dinner in Kathmandu at typical Nepali restaurant.
What is not included?
- Meals at Kathmandu.
- Personal nature expenses.
- Bar and beverage bills.
- Your Travel Insurance.
- Rescue & Evacuation.
- Gratitude (tip) for staff.
Recommended Gear Lists:
- Good wind/rain jacket
- Warm fleece jacket or jersey
- Good boots, either light-weight trekking boots or light full leather boots
- Good -20 Sleeping bag (which can be rented or buy in Kathmandu)
- A comfortable day pack, preferably with a waistband.
- Fleece jacket or pullover
- Fleece Wind-Stopper jacket (optional)
- Waterproof (preferably breathable fabric) shell jacket
- Down vest and/or jacket (optional)
- Lightweight gloves
- Heavyweight gloves or mittens with a waterproof shell outer
- Sun hat or scarf
- Light balaclava or warm fleece hat
- Sunglasses with UV protection
- Hiking shorts
- Lightweight cotton long pants
- Light and expedition weight thermal bottom
- Fleece or wool pants
- Waterproof (preferably breathable fabric) shell pants
- Thin, lightweight inner socks
- Thick, warm wool hiking socks
- Hiking boots with spare laces
- Camp shoes (sneakers and/or sandals)
Other necessary equipment:
- Headlamp (e.g. Petzl Zoom) with spare bulbs and batteries
- Small pad or combination lock-to-lock trek bag
- Basic First Aid Kit (We also provide comprehensive first aid medical kit and Oxymeter)
- Large plastic bags - for keeping items dry inside trek bag
- Day pack (approximately 2500 to 3000 cubic inches)
- Water bottles (2 bottles recommended)
- Small wash towel
We would like you to know that although we try to follow the program given above, at times local trails or weather conditions may compel us to make slight changes if necessary. The itinerary may also vary slightly subject to our trekkers' acclimatization rates. This odyssey goes into untamed territory above the timberline, so we seek to request maximum flexibility if and when required for the safety of your trip and your life. Thank you so much for your understanding. We value your precious life.
US $ 1,798 per personQuick Inquiry Forward to friend
Quick Fact of the Trip
- Trip Duration : 18 days
- Best Season : Spring & Autumn
- Country : Nepal
- Min Altitude : 846 meter
- Max Altitude : 4200 meter
- Trip starts : Kathmandu
- Trip ends : Kathmandu
- Group size : Min - 1