Tour To The Divine City
The trip begins by airways from Kathmandu to Lhasa. Then we make our most fascinating trip to explore around Lhasa. Finally, we take the trip back to Kathmandu from Lhasa by fly. This is truly the trip of a lifetime with stunning scenery and cultural highlights.
Days 01 : Arrival at Kathmandu overnight at hotel (1300m)
Days 02 : Fly to Lhasa overnight at hotel (3650m)
Days 03 - 04 : Exploring Lhasa overnight at hotel.
Days 05 : Fly back to Kathmandu overnight at hotel.
Days 06 : Fly back to home
What is included?
- • Fly from kathmandu to Lhasa and back.
- • Tibet Visa and Travel Permit.
- • Sightseeing with guide in lhasa.
- • Full Board hotel in route to Tibet (Bed, Breakfast).
- • All grounded transportation.
- • farewell dinner in Kathmandu.
- • All necessary organisational requirements.
What is not included?
- • Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu and Lhasa.
- • Personal expenses.
- • Entry and re-entry visa to Nepal.
- • Bar and beverage bills.
- • Your travel insurance.
- • Tip etc.
Highlights of the Tour
Exploring fascinating city Lhasa with cultural heritage of Potala palace, Sera and Drepung monastery, Jokhang temple, Bharkhor market.
We would like you to know that although we try to follow the program given above, at times local trails or weather conditions may compel us to make slight changes if necessary. The itinerary may also vary slightly subject to our trekkers' acclimatization rates. This odyssey goes into untamed territory above the timberline, so we seek to request maximum flexibility if and when required for the safety of your trip and your life. Thank you so much for your understanding. We value your precious life.
Quick Fact of the Trip
- Trip Duration : 6 days
- Best Season : Spring & Autumn
- Country : Nepal
- Trip starts : Lhasa
- Trip ends : Lhasa
- Group size : Min – 1