Rupina La Pass Adventure Trek
This trek takes you to the most high remote location of Manaslu region. You will be crossing two high passes Rupina la (4643meter) and Larkya la (5213meter) during the trekking period. Due to its remoteness very few trekkers / adventurers have made this trek. The snow covered trail of the trek provides you the best opportunity to get experience of real adventure in the Himalayas of Nepal.
Day 01 : Meeting upon arrival at Kathmandu International Airport (1350meter) by our representative, transfer to hotel.
Day 02 : Stay in Kathmandu for sightseeing and official procedure, overnight at hotel.
Day 03 : Drive to Gorkha (1510meter), overnight at hotel.
Day 04 : Trek to Nibel (700meter), overnight at tented camp.
Day 05 : Trek to Chanaute (650meter), overnight at tented camp.
Day 06 : Trek to Mandre Khola (1200meter), overnight at tented camp.
Day 07 : Trek to Barpak (1900meter), overnight at tented camp.
Day 08 : Trek to Panga Chhahara (2110meter), overnight at tented camp.
Day 09 : Trek to Bhendi Goth (2600meter), overnight at tented camp.
Day 10 : Trek to Rusi Camp (3100meter), overnight at tented camp.
Day 11 : Trek to Rupina La Phedi (base camp - 1200meter), overnight at tented camp.
Day 12 : Trek to Jarang (3400meter) after crossing Rupina La pass 4643meter, overnight at tented camp.
Day 13 : Trek to Nyak (2350meter), overnight at tented camp.
Day 14 : Trek to Ghap (2380meter), overnight at tented camp.
Day 15 : Trek to Namrung (2550meter), overnight at tented camp.
Day 16 : Trek to Lho (3180meter), overnight at tented camp.
Day 17 : Trek to Sama Gaon (Gompa - 3350meter), overnight at tented camp.
Day 18 : Acclimatization at Sama Gaon (exploring Birendra Lake, monasteries), overnight at tented camp.
Day 19 : Trek to Samdo (3780meter), overnight at tented camp.
Day 20 : Trek to Larkya La Phedi (Bazaar - 4390meter), overnight at tented camp.
Day 21 : Trek to Bhimtang (3630meter) after crossing Larkya La pass - 5213meter, overnight at tented camp.
Day 22 : Trek to Tilje (2250meter), overnight at tented camp.
Day 23 : Trek to Chyamje (1400meter), overnight at tented camp.
Day 24 : Trek to Bahundanda (1310meter), overnight at tented camp.
Day 25 : Trek to Bensisahar (790meter), overnight at hotel.
Day 26 : Drive back to Kathmandu, overnight at hotel.
Day 27 : Leisure day in Kathmandu, overnight at hotel.
Day 28 : Transfers to airport, departure onward destination.
What is included?
- Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast as per the programme.
- Airport / Hotel transfers.
- Three meals in a day (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) with hot beverage and snacks whilst on trekking.
- Cosy guesthouse or Tented camp accommodation whilst on trekking.
- Special permit fee for Manaslu trekking, Manaslu Conservation Area permit fee, Sagarmatha National Park and Trekker's Information Management System fees.
- All necessary staff with an experienced fluent English speakinglicenced trekking guide, cook and assistant guide (as per the group size).
- Highly experienced trekking porters to carry luggage (1porter per 2 trekkers).
- Staff food, accommodation, clothing, salary & insurance.
- All necessary ground transportation.
- All governmental paperworks and procedures.
- All government and local taxes.
- Satellite phones and Gamow bag.
- Exclusive Medical Kit Bag
- Farewell dinner in Kathmandu at typical Nepali restaurant.
What is not included?
- Visa fee for Nepal.
- International airfares, extra baggage and cargo charges
- Meals and extra night (more than stated in itinerary) accomodation in Kathmandu.
- Personal expenses
- Bar and beverage bills.
- Your Travel and rescue Insurance.
- Rescue & Evacuation costs.
- Your optional and extended trips e.g. sightseeing, rafting etc. (other than the negotiated)
- Gratitude (tip) for staff.
Highlights of the Trekking
Rupina La pass, Chhulung glacier, Larkya La pass, Sama Gaon, Larkya Bazaar (market), tranquil lake Birendra, Monastery, High Himalayan scenery, different community with majority of Gurung, Bhotia, people etc.
All conditions stated in the itinerary are applicable for the visitors who prefer full package programme. At the same time, we also serve you based on your choice. The selection of itineraries and the staff depends on your choice and financial procurement. We have options for any partial visit as per your requirement and financial condition.
We would like you to know that although we try to follow the program given above, at times local trails or weather conditions may compel us to make slight changes if necessary. The itinerary may also vary slightly subject to our trekkers' acclimatization rates. This odyssey goes into untamed territory above the timberline, so we seek to request maximum flexibility if and when required for the safety of your trip and your life. Thank you so much for your understanding. We value your precious life.
Quick Fact of the Trip
- Trip Duration : 28 days
- Best Season : Spring & Autumn
- Country : Nepal
- Min Altitude : 1143meter
- Max Altitude : 5213meter
- Trip starts : Gorkha
- Trip ends : Khudi
- Group size : Min - 1