Ganja La Pass Adventure Trek
Ganja la can be defined as an adventure trekking pass in Nepal Himalayas. The territory of pass is bit narrow and danger of rock falling. Trekkers must have to careful during the passing period. Trekkers may have views across the valley to the peaks of the Langtang range are particularly good as far as see the Shisapangma from the pass. The crossing of the pass requires the use of technical climbing equipment and trekkers must be skilled in the use of this and be prepared. For those who are able to complete the crossing the rewards are some of the best mountain landscapes to be found anywhere in Nepal.
Day 01 : Arrival at Kathmandu; transfer to the Hotel
Day 02 : Sight seeing around Kathmandu valley
Day 03 : Drive to Dhunche, overnight at guesthouse/camp
Day 04 : Trek to Syabru Gaon, overnight at guesthouse/camp
Day 05 : Trek to Lama Hotel (Changdam), overnight at guesthouse/camp
Day 06 : Trek to Langtang village, overnight at guesthouse/camp
Day 07 : Trek to Kyanjin Gompa, overnight at guesthouse/camp
Day 08 : Acclimatization at Kyanjin Gompa; hike to Kyanjin RI, overnight at guesthouse/camp
Day 09 : Trek to Ganja La high camp, overnight at camp
Day 10 : Trek to Base camp after crossing Ganja La pass, overnight at camp
Day 11 : Trek to Yak Kharka, overnight at camp
Day 12 : Trek to Goth, overnight at camp
Day 13 : Trek to Tarkeghyang, overnight at camp
Day 14 : Trek to Shermathang, overnight at guesthouse / camp
Day 15 : Trek to Melamchi Pul, overnight at guesthouse / camp
Day 16 : Drive back to Kathmandu
Day 17 : Departure your own destination
What is included?
- Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast as per the programme.
- Airport / Hotel transfers.
- Three meals in a day (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) with hot beverage and snacks whilst on trekking.
- Cosy guesthouse or Tented camp accommodation whilst on trekking.
- Langtang National Park and Trekker's Information Management System fees.
- All necessary staff with an experienced fluent English speakinglicenced trekking guide, cook and assistant guide (as per the group size).
- Highly experienced trekking porters to carry luggage (1porter per 2 trekkers).
- Staff food, accommodation, clothing, salary & insurance.
- All necessary ground transportation.
- All governmental paperworks and procedures.
- All government and local taxes.
- Satellite phones and Gamow bag.
- Exclusive Medical Kit Bag
- Farewell dinner in Kathmandu at typical Nepali restaurant.
What is not included?
- Visa fee for Nepal.
- International airfares, extra baggage and cargo charges
- Meals and extra night (more than stated in itinerary) accomodation in Kathmandu.
- Personal expenses
- Bar and beverage bills.
- Your Travel and rescue Insurance.
- Rescue & Evacuation costs.
- Your optional and extended trips e.g. sightseeing, rafting etc. (other than the negotiated)
- Gratitude (tip) for staff.
Highlights of the Trekking
Panoramic view of Dorje Lakpa, Purbi Chyachhu, Naya Kanga, Gauri Shankar, Manaslu, Langtang, Jugal and different types of people..
All conditions stated in the itinerary are applicable for the visitors who prefer full package programme. At the same time, we also serve you based on your choice. The selection of itineraries and the staff depends on your choice and financial procurement. We have options for any partial visit as per your requirement and financial condition.
We would like you to know that although we try to follow the program given above, at times local trails or weather conditions may compel us to make slight changes if necessary. The itinerary may also vary slightly subject to our trekkers' acclimatization rates. This odyssey goes into untamed territory above the timberline, so we seek to request maximum flexibility if and when required for the safety of your trip and your life. Thank you so much for your understanding. We value your precious life.
Quick Fact of the Trip
- Trip Duration : 17 days
- Best Season : Spring & Autumn
- Country : Nepal
- Min Altitude : 1500m.
- Max Altitude : 5100m.
- Trip starts : Dhunche
- Trip ends : Melamchi Pul
- Group size : Min - 1