Larkya Peak Climb
Highlights of the Trekking
- Trekking through beautiful village including Samagaon, Samdo as well as Gandaki and Marsyangdi valley
- Visit ancient monastery in Samagaon
- Larkya La bazaar
- Exploring around aqua-blue green lake Birendra and crossing snow covered high pass Larkya La.
Larkya Peak Climb voyage experiences the blended Hindu and Buddhist people group, individuals of various ethnic gatherings, rich green terraced rice-fields and quiet and serene timberlands. We will see blend social and religious assorted variety in the lower height of this Larke Peak Climbing Trek. Subsequent to entering Jagat, we will trek through Tibetan Buddhist predominant groups and towns as should be obvious Buddhist cloisters, manis, chorten and kanis in each towns.
As Manaslu locale has stayed confined range and because of authorized guide and exceptional trekking license compulsory to trek there from its opening time to the outcasts, just couple of quantities of trekkers has gotten to the district so area has possessed the capacity to protect its uniqueness. This outing offers normally shocking landscape, Himalayan culture, View of Mt. Manaslu (8163m) that each trekker can have the most extreme fulfillment of nature's heaven. Brahman, Gurung and Tibetan like individuals of higher height of assorted culture and convention make the voyage entrancing and ever important.
Observe astonishing perspective of Himalayan Giants and gigantic sentiment bliss that can't be portrayed in words. Larkya Peak Climbing is direct and requires full hardware procedures with proficient climbing guide. This fascinating and extraordinary Larkya Peak Climb with Manaslu Circuit Trek has been open for explorers since 1991 and it gives staggering delights along the outskirt of Nepal and Tibet and composed trekking in gatherings and exceptional grants are required to get passage into this area. So it has still its own particular regular unprecedented virgin territory having a place with social decent varieties and normal views with high height's alluring ice sheet lakes and interesting verdure are all the important characteristic resources of this district. Join Unique Adventure for extraordinary Larkya Peak Climb package to witness splendid combination of nature, culture and mountains.
Day 01 : Meeting upon arrival at Kathmandu International Airprot by our representative, transfer to hotel.
Day 02 : Stay in Kathmandu for official procedure and sightseeing, overnight at hotel.
Day 03 : By Bus: Kathmandu/Gorkha/Kalikasthan (1210m). Overnight at tented camp
Day 04 : Trek to Kalikasthan/Gairichap (1420m, 6h), overnight at tented camp.
Day 05 : Trek to Gairichap/Thala (2215m, 6h), overnight at tented camp.
Day 06 : Trek to Thala/Dharche pass (3245m)/Shambe (2930m, 6h), overnight at tented camp.
Day 07 : Trek to Shambe/Laprak (2200m, 3h), overnight at tented camp.
Day 08 : Trek to Laprak/Khorla Besi (1200m, 6h), overnight at tented camp.
Day 09 : Trek to Khorla Besi/Jagat (1300m, 6h), overnight at tented camp.
Day 10 : Trek to Jagat/Pewa (1900m, 6h), overnight at tented camp.
Day 11 : Trek to Nyak Besi/Ghap (2400m, 5h), overnight at tented camp.
Day 12 : Trek to Ghap/Sho (2700m, 5h), overnight at tented camp.
Day 13 : Trek to Sho/Sama Gaun (3400m, 5h), overnight at tented camp.
Day 14 : Trek to Sama Gaun/ Samdo (3800m, 4h), overnight at tented camp.
Day 15 : Acclimatization
Day 16 : Trek to Samdo/Larke Glacier (Dharamshala 4400m, 4h) , overnight at tented camp.
Day 17-20 : Climbing Period
Day 21 : Trek to Larke Glacier/Bhimtang (3800m, 8h), overnight at tented camp.
Day 22 : Trek to Bhimtang/Tilije (2300m, 7h), overnight at tented camp.
Day 23 : Trek toTilije/Jagat (1300m, 7h), overnight at tented camp .
Day 24 : Trek to Jagat/Bhulbhule (800m, 7h), overnight at tented camp.
Day 25 : By Bus: Bhulbhule/Besisahar/Kathmandu..
Day 26 : Leisure day in Kathmandu, overnight at hotel.
Day 27 : Transfer to airport, departure on ownward destination.
What is included?
- Airports pick up and drop off.
- Hotel accomodation in Kathmandu with breakfast.
- Manaslu Conservation Area permit fees.
- Manaslu Special Trekking permit.
- Larkya Peak Climbing permit.
- Three meals in a day (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) with hot beverage and snacks whilst on trekking.
- Tented camp accommodation whilst on trekking.
- An experienced fluent English speaking trekking and climbing guide, trained by ministry of Culture, Tourism & Civil Aviation, Nepal Mountaineering Association.
- Highly experienced trekking porter.
- Staff food, accommodation, clothing, salary & insurance.
- All necessary ground transportation.
- First aid medical kit, oxymeter to check the heart and pulse rate at higher elevations.
- All applicable taxes as per the government rules and regulations.
- All organisational requirements.
What is not included?
- Meals at Kathmandu.
- Personal nature expenses.
- Bar and beverage bills.
- Your Travel Insurance.
- Rescue & Evacuation.
- Gratitude (tip) for staff.
We would like you to know that although we try to follow the program given above, at times local trails or weather conditions may compel us to make slight changes if necessary. The itinerary may also vary slightly subject to our trekkers' acclimatization rates. This odyssey goes into untamed territory above the timberline, so we seek to request maximum flexibility if and when required for the safety of your trip and your life. Thank you so much for your understanding. We value your precious life.
US $ 5,500 per personQuick Inquiry Forward to friend
Quick Fact of the Trip
- Trip Duration : 27 days
- Best Season : Spring & Autumn
- Country : Nepal
- Min Altitude : 1522 meter
- Max Altitude : 6249 meter
- Trip starts : Kathmandu
- Trip ends : Kathmandu
- Group size : Min – 2