Salpa La Pass Adventure Trek
Salpa pass is situated on the Makalu region just above Arun valley towards Lukla. The pass gives good views of the mountains to the north. The scenery along the trail ranges from mixed farming land and scattered Sherpa and Rai settlements to stand of forest including rhododendron and oak forest.
Day 01 : Arrival at Kathmandu; transfer to the Hotel
Day 02 : Sight seeing around Kathmandu valley
Day 03 : Fly to Tumlingtar, overnight at camp.
Day 04 : Trek to Gothebazaar, overnight at camp.
Day 05 : Trek to Upper Phedi, overnight at camp.
Day 06 : Trek to Guranse/Salpa Pokhari, overnight at camp.
Day 07 : Trek to Sonam after crossing Salpa Pass (3800-meter), overnight at camp.
Day 08 : Trek to Cheskam, overnight at camp.
Day 09 : Trek to Bung, overnight at camp.
Day 10 : Trek to Najing, overnight at camp.
Day 11 : Trek to Pangom, overnight at camp.
Day 12 : Trek to Lukla, overnight at lodge/camp.
Day 13 : Fly to Kathmandu (35-minutes)
Day 14 : Departure on your own destination
What is included?
- Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast as per the programme.
- Airport / Hotel transfers.
- Three meals in a day (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) with hot beverage and snacks whilst on trekking.
- Cosy guesthouse or Tented camp accommodation whilst on trekking.
- Makalu Barun National Park and Trekker's Information Management System fees.
- All necessary staff with an experienced fluent English speaking licenced trekking guide, cook and assistant guide (as per the group size).
- Highly experienced trekking porters to carry luggage (1porter per 2 trekkers).
- Staff food, accommodation, clothing, salary & insurance.
- All necessary ground transportation.
- All governmental paperworks and procedures.
- All government and local taxes.
- Satellite phones and Gamow bag.
- Exclusive Medical Kit Bag
- Farewell dinner in Kathmandu at typical Nepali restaurant.
What is not included?
- Visa fee for Nepal.
- International airfares, extra baggage and cargo charges
- Meals and extra night (more than stated in itinerary) accomodation in Kathmandu.
- Personal expenses
- Bar and beverage bills.
- Your Travel and rescue Insurance.
- Rescue & Evacuation costs.
- Your optional and extended trips e.g. sightseeing, rafting etc. (other than the negotiated)
- Gratitude (tip) for staff.
Highlights of the Trekking
Mt. Everest 8848m, Makalu 1-8463m, Chamlang 77319m, Baruntse 7145m, Sharste 7502m, Mera Peak 6654m, Kusum Kanggru 6367m and more snow capped peaks different Community with majority of Sherpa, Tamang, Chhetri, Brahamin, Newar and Great Himalayan Landscape etc.
All conditions stated in the itinerary are applicable for the visitors who prefer full package programme. At the same time, we also serve you based on your choice. The selection of itineraries and the staff depends on your choice and financial procurement. We have options for any partial visit as per your requirement and financial condition.
We would like you to know that although we try to follow the program given above, at times local trails or weather conditions may compel us to make slight changes if necessary. The itinerary may also vary slightly subject to our trekkers' acclimatization rates. This odyssey goes into untamed territory above the timberline, so we seek to request maximum flexibility if and when required for the safety of your trip and your life. Thank you so much for your understanding. We value your precious life.
Quick Fact of the Trip
- Trip Duration : 14 days
- Best Season : Spring & Autumn
- Country : Nepal
- Min Altitude : 2853m.
- Max Altitude : 3350m.
- Trip starts : Tumlingtar
- Trip ends : Lukla
- Group size : Min – 1