Mesokanta La Pass Adventure Trek
The adventure seekers also know Tilicho Pass as Mesokanta La. It lies on the western part of Nepal attached on Annapurna massif just above Tilicho Lake (highest lake in the world.). The crossing of the pass requires the use of technical climbing equipment and trekkers must be skilled in the use of this and be prepared. Trekkers would be awe-inspiring to getting there.
Days 01 : Meeting upon arrival at Kathmandu International airport, transfer to hotel.
Days 02 : Sight seeing around Kathmandu valley, overnight at hotel.
Days 03 : Drive to Bensisahar, overnight at tented camp.
Days 04 : Trek to Bahundanda, overnight at tented camp.
Days 05 : Trek to Chyamje, overnight at tented camp.
Days 06 : Trek to Dharapani, overnight at tented camp.
Days 07 : Trek to Chame, overnight at tented camp.
Days 08 : Trek to Pisang, overnight at tented camp.
Days 09 : Trek to Manang, overnight at tented camp.
Days 10 : Acclimatization at Manang, overnight at tented camp.
Days 11 : Trek to Khangsar village, overnight at tented camp.
Days 12 : Trek to Tilicho Base Camp, overnight at tented camp.
Days 13 : Trek to Tilicho Lake (4919-meter), overnight at tented camp.
Days 14 : Trek to Nam Phu Kharka after crossing Mesokanta La pass (5315meter), overnight at tented camp.
Days 15 : Trek to Jomsom, overnight at guesthouse.
Days 16 : Fly out to Pokhara, overnight at hotel.
Days 17 : Back to Kathmandu, overnight at hotel.
Days 18 : Transfer to airport, departure on your own destination.
What is included?
- Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast as per the programme.
- Airport / Hotel transfers.
- Three meals in a day (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) with hot beverage and snacks whilst on trekking.
- Cosy guesthouse or Tented camp accommodation whilst on trekking.
- Annapurna Conservation Area entry permit fee and Trekker's Information Management System fees.
- All necessary staff with an experienced fluent English speakinglicenced trekking guide, cook and assistant guide (as per the group size).
- Highly experienced trekking porters to carry luggage (1porter per 2 trekkers).
- Staff food, accommodation, clothing, salary & insurance.
- All necessary ground transportation.
- All governmental paperworks and procedures.
- All government and local taxes.
- Satellite phones and Gamow bag.
- Exclusive Medical Kit Bag
- Farewell dinner in Kathmandu at typical Nepali restaurant.
What is not included?
- Visa fee for Nepal.
- International airfares, extra baggage and cargo charges
- Meals and extra night (more than stated in itinerary) accomodation in Kathmandu.
- Personal expenses
- Bar and beverage bills.
- Your Travel and rescue Insurance.
- Rescue & Evacuation costs.
- Your optional and extended trips e.g. sightseeing, rafting etc. (other than the negotiated)
- Gratitude (tip) for staff.
Highlights of the Trekking
Beautiful Annapurna, Manaslu, Dhaulagiri ranges and different ethnic groups with distinct cultures along the trail as well as landscapes of Mustang region.
All conditions stated in the itinerary are applicable for the visitors who prefer full package programme. At the same time, we also serve you based on your choice. The selection of itineraries and the staff depends on your choice and financial procurement. We have options for any partial visit as per your requirement and financial condition.
We would like you to know that although we try to follow the program given above, at times local trails or weather conditions may compel us to make slight changes if necessary. The itinerary may also vary slightly subject to our trekkers' acclimatization rates. This odyssey goes into untamed territory above the timberline, so we seek to request maximum flexibility if and when required for the safety of your trip and your life. Thank you so much for your understanding. We value your precious life.
Quick Fact of the Trip
- Trip Duration : 18 days
- Best Season : Spring & Autumn
- Country : Nepal
- Min Altitude : 827meter
- Max Altitude : 5315meter
- Trip starts : Benisashar
- Trip ends : Pokhara
- Group size : Min - 1