Namun La Pass Adventure Trek
It can be defined as adventure trek of Annapurna region, which has one high difficult pass. But it is very exciting and the challenging Trekking. You must pass the Namun La Banjyang with full of excitement and loads of fun. You can see the nice scenery of Annapurna, Manaslu and Lamjung ranges and other popular mountain scenery in this area.
Day 01 : Arrival at Kathmandu; transfer to the Hotel
Day 02 : Sight seeing around Kathmandu valley
Day 03 : Drive to Kalaikasthan via Pokhara
Day 04 : Trek to Lamachaur, overnight at tented camp.
Day 05 : Trek to Siklish, overnight at tented camp.
Day 06 : Trek to Tasa, overnight at tented camp.
Day 07 : Trek to Dharmasala, overnight at tented camp.
Day 08 : Explore around Dharmasala, overnight at tented camp.
Day 09 : Trek to Boksi Tal, overnight at tented camp.
Day 10 : Trek to Namun La Bhanjyang Base camp, overnight at tented camp.
Day 11 : Trek to Phedi camp after crossing Namun La pass, overnight at tented camp.
Day 12 : Trek to Bagarchhap, overnight at lodge/tented camp.
Day 13 : Trek to Chyamje, overnight at lodge/tented camp.
Day 14 : Trek to Ngadi, overnight at lodge/tented camp.
Day 15 : Trek to Bensishahar, overnight at lodge.
Day 16 : Drive back to Kathmandu
Day 17 : Free day in Kathmandu
Day 18 : Departure on your own destination
What is included?
- Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast as per the programme.
- Airport / Hotel transfers.
- Three meals in a day (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) with hot beverage and snacks whilst on trekking.
- Cosy guesthouse or Tented camp accommodation whilst on trekking.
- Annapurna Conservation Area Permit and Trekker's Information Management System fees.
- All necessary staff with an experienced fluent English speakinglicenced trekking guide, cook and assistant guide (as per the group size).
- Highly experienced trekking porters to carry luggage (1porter per 2 trekkers).
- Staff food, accommodation, clothing, salary & insurance.
- All necessary ground transportation.
- All governmental paperworks and procedures.
- All government and local taxes.
- Satellite phones and Gamow bag.
- Exclusive Medical Kit Bag
- Farewell dinner in Kathmandu at typical Nepali restaurant.
What is not included?
- Visa fee for Nepal.
- International airfares, extra baggage and cargo charges
- Meals and extra night (more than stated in itinerary) accomodation in Kathmandu.
- Personal expenses
- Bar and beverage bills.
- Your Travel and rescue Insurance.
- Rescue & Evacuation costs.
- Your optional and extended trips e.g. sightseeing, rafting etc. (other than the negotiated)
- Gratitude (tip) for staff.
Highlights of the Trekking
Namun La Bhanjyang, panoramic views of Annapurna, Lamjung and Manaslu.
All conditions stated in the itinerary are applicable for the visitors who prefer full package programme. At the same time, we also serve you based on your choice. The selection of itineraries and the staff depends on your choice and financial procurement. We have options for any partial visit as per your requirement and financial condition.
We would like you to know that although we try to follow the program given above, at times local trails or weather conditions may compel us to make slight changes if necessary. The itinerary may also vary slightly subject to our trekkers' acclimatization rates. This odyssey goes into untamed territory above the timberline, so we seek to request maximum flexibility if and when required for the safety of your trip and your life. Thank you so much for your understanding. We value your precious life.
Quick Fact of the Trip
- Trip Duration : 17 days
- Best Season : Spring & Autumn
- Country : Nepal
- Min Altitude : 792m.
- Max Altitude : 5249m.
- Trip starts : Pokhara
- Trip ends : Benisashar
- Group size : Min - 1