Manaslu and Nar Phu trek
Highlights of the Trekking
- Trekking through beautiful village including Samagaon, Samdo as well as Gandaki and Marsyangdi valley
- Visit ancient monastery in Samagaon, Phu village, Larkya La bazaar, exploring around aqua-blue green Lake Birendra
- Crossing snow covered high pass Larkya La, Kang La pass, Thorong La pass
- Panoramic Himalayan scenery
- Exploring hidden valley of Nar and Phu, Manang, Ngawal village
- World's Highest Lake Tilicho and Biggest Pass Thorong La
- Beautiful Himalayan people
Annapurna Region of Nepal is the most diversified and alluring trekking destination but Manaslu Region is within off the beaten trekking trail. Together these regions’ journey offers enthralling wilderness adventure and varied attractions. Unique Adventure International planned such long detour in order to make our valued clients acquainted with the mystical places of Annapurna region trekking and Manaslu Region trekking in Nepal. Manaslu Nar Phu Trek encompasses splendors of both these outstanding trekking destination of Nepal.
The journey is similar to regular Manaslu Circuit Trekking until trekkers reach Bhimthang. After crossing challenging Larke La Pass in the vicinity of Mt. Manaslu trekkers follow the route of Tilje towards two iconic villages of Annapurna region. Nar and Phu are two villages having Tibetan communities residing. First the village of Phu appears and then the village of Nar. Exploration around these villages will provide the ancient traditional section of the world. You will be amazed to see such flourishing lifestyle up in the mountains. Clustered houses and Tibetan culture would be relishing prospect for anthropology lovers. From such remarkable villages trekkers will traverse via Annapurna Circuit Trekking. Crossing of another world famous high pass of Thorong La takes trekkers to the Lower Mustang area. This section of trekking in Nepal is considered as the most renowned high pass. Manaslu Nar Phu Trek ends finally at Jomsom from where trekkers will take the flight route back to Pokhara. This is immensely the longest detour comprising Manaslu Circuit Trek route, Nar Phu Valley Trek route and Annapurna Circuit Trek route. Therefore, trekkers should brace for high adrenaline rush, wilderness adventure and multiethnic cultural encounter.
Book the Manaslu Nar Phu Trek package offered by Unique Adventure International. This package is designed for those who love to walk on the long detour challenging physical fitness and endurance. Journey comprises Larke La Pass and Thorong La Pass definitely adds vibrancy and edge to any walking trail of the world.
Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu, transfer to hotel
Day 02: Stay in Kathmandu for official formalities and sightseeing, overnight at hotel
Day 03: Drive to Soti Khola and start trek to Lapu Bensi, overnight at guesthouse
Day 04: Trek to Tatopani, overnight at guesthouse
Day 05: Trek Philim, overnight at guesthouse
Day 06: Trek to Chumling, overnight at guesthouse
Day 07: Trek to Chhkangparo, overnight at guesthouse
Day 08: Trek to Rachen Gompa (stay in Lama Gaun), overnight at guesthouse
Day 09: Trek to Mu Gompa, overnight at monastery guesthouse
Day 10: Rest and excursion around Mu Gompa, overnight at guesthouse
Day 11: Trek back to Chhokangparo, overnight at guesthouse
Day 12: Trek to Gumba Lungdang, overnight at monastery guesthouse
Day 13: Excursion to Ganesh Himal Base Camp and back to Gumba Lungdang, overnight at monastery guesthouse
Day 14: Trek to Ripchet, overnight at guesthouse
Day 15: Trek to Nyak Phedi, overnight at guesthouse
Day 16: Trek to Bhi Phedi, overnight at guesthouse
Day 17: Trek to Shyo, overnight at guesthouse
Day 18: Trek to Shyala, overnight at guesthouse
Day 19: Trek to Sama Gaun via Pungen glacier view point, overnight at guesthouse
Day 20: Stay in Sama Gaun and excursion around Birendra Lake and Manaslu Base Camp, overnight at guesthouse
Day 21: Trek to Samdo, overnight at guesthouse
Day 22: Trek to Dharmasala (Larkya Phedi), overnight at guesthouse
Day 23: Trek to Bhimtang Phedi after crossing Larkya La Pass, overnight at guesthouse
Day 24: Trek to Tilje, overnight at guesthouse
Day 25: Trek to Koto, overnight at guesthouse
Day 26: Trek to Meta, overnight at guesthouse
Day 27: Trek to Phu Village, overnight at guesthouse
Day 28: Excursion around Phu Village (visit Tashi Lakhang monastery), overnight at guesthouse
Day 29: Trek to Nar Village, overnight at guesthouse
Day 30: Excursion around Nar Village, overnight at guesthouse
Day 31: Trek to Ngawal after crossing Kang La Pass, overnight at guesthouse
Day 32: Trek to Manang, overnight at guesthouse
Day 33: Excursion around Manang (side trips to Chonkhor view point or Kecho Ice Lake), overnight at guesthouse
Day 34: Trek to Khangsar, overnight at guesthouse
Day 35: Trek to Tilicho Lake Base Camp, overnight at guesthosue
Day 36: Trek to Tilicho Lake and back to base camp, overnight at guesthouse
Day 37: Trek to Yak Kharka, overnight at guesthouse
Day 38: Trek to Thorong Phedi or High Camp, overnight at guesthouse
Day 39: Trek to Muktinath after crossing Thorong La Pass, overnight at guesthouse
Day 40: Trek to Jomsom, overnight at guesthouse
Day 41: Fly or drive to Pokhara, overnight at hotel
Day 42: Drive to Kathmandu, overnight at hotel
Day 43: Leisure day in Kathmandu, overnight at hotel
Day 44: Transfer to airport, departure back home
What is included?
- Airports pick up and drop off.
- Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara with breakfast.
- Special Trekking permit for Manaslu and Nar Phu Valley.
- Manaslu Conservation Area permit fees and Annapurna Conservation Area entrance permit fees.
- Three meals in a day (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) with hot beverage and snacks whilst on trekking.
- Guesthouse accommodation whilst on trekking.
- An experienced fluent English speaking trekking guide, trained by ministry of Culture, Tourism & Civil Aviation.
- Highly experienced trekking porter (s).
- Staff’s food, accommodation, equipment, salary & insurance.
- Flight from Jomsom to Pokhara inclusive with airport tax.
- First aid medical kit, oxymeter to check the heart and pulse rate at higher altitude.
- All applicable taxes as per the government rules and regulations.
- All organisational requirements.
What is not included?
- Meals at Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Personal nature expenses.
- Bar and beverage bills.
- Your Travel Insurance.
- Rescue & Evacuation.
- Gratitude (tip) for staff.
Recommended Gear Lists:
- Good wind/rain jacket
- Warm fleece jacket or jersey
- Good boots, either light-weight trekking boots or light full leather boots
- Good -20 Sleeping bag (which can be rented or buy in Kathmandu)
- A comfortable day pack, preferably with a waistband.
- Fleece jacket or pullover
- Fleece Wind-Stopper jacket (optional)
- Waterproof (preferably breathable fabric) shell jacket
- Down vest and/or jacket (optional)
- Lightweight gloves
- Heavyweight gloves or mittens with a waterproof shell outer
- Sun hat or scarf
- Light balaclava or warm fleece hat
- Sunglasses with UV protection
- Hiking shorts
- Lightweight cotton long pants
- Light and expedition weight thermal bottom
- Fleece or wool pants
- Waterproof (preferably breathable fabric) shell pants
- Thin, lightweight inner socks
- Thick, warm wool hiking socks
- Hiking boots with spare laces
- Camp shoes (sneakers and/or sandals)
Other necessary equipment:
- Headlamp (e.g. Petzl Zoom) with spare bulbs and batteries
- Small pad or combination lock-to-lock trek bag
- Basic First Aid Kit (We also provide comprehensive first aid medical kit and Oxymeter)
- Large plastic bags - for keeping items dry inside trek bag
- Day pack (approximately 2500 to 3000 cubic inches)
- Water bottles (2 bottles recommended)
- Small wash towel
We would like you to know that although we try to follow the program given above, at times local trails or weather conditions may compel us to make slight changes if necessary. The itinerary may also vary slightly subject to our trekkers' acclimatization rates. This odyssey goes into untamed territory above the timberline, so we seek to request maximum flexibility if and when required for the safety of your trip and your life. Thank you so much for your understanding. We value your precious life.
US $ 2,690 per personQuick Inquiry Forward to friend
Quick Fact of the Trip
- Trip Duration : 44 days
- Best Season : Spring, Summer & Autumn
- Country : Nepal
- Min Altitude : 800 meter
- Max Altitude : 5416 meter
- Trip starts : Kathmandu
- Trip ends : Kathmandu
- Group size : Min – 2