Terms and Conditions
Terms & Condition
Unique Adventure International Pvt. Ltd. promulgates its terms and conditions for any kind of trip, trekking, mountaineering, hiking, rafting, wild safari and other services being operated so far by the company. The terms and conditions set forth will bring forward its limitations before any interested visitor advances for the programmes alluded.
What should our clients do for reservation of any kind of services provided by the company?
• 25% of payment in advance should be made up 2months earlier or as soon as the trip is confirmed, since it is a proof that you are sure to attempt the trip. It should be done as alluded so that the company can manage all the necessary documents, permissions and required field staffs.
• The full settlement of the payment should be cleared before the client proceeds for the trip or any kind of service at the arrival in Nepal.
• The advance payment is not refundable in case of over turning the trip in any condition on be half of the client.
• The advance payment is only refundable if the holding company shows any technical impediments regarding the trip.
• The advance payment can be directly deposited to our bank account through any bank in the world either by credit card or in cash.
Account Holder's Name: UNIQUE ADVENTURE INTERNATIONAL PVT. LTD.
Bank Name: Himalayan Bank Ltd.
Account Number: 01900120640032
Account Type: USD
Address: Thamel, Kathmandu, Nepal
SWIFT CODE: HIMANPKA
-- Bank service charge should be paid by the clients themselves at the time of deposit.
• If the clients would like to make the payment by Credit card; please log in at http://www.uniquetreks.com/credit_card.php, print out the form; fill the form in details; scan it and email to us at email@example.com or fax us at our facsimile number +97714427324. We accept only Credit, Visa & Master Card.
• If the client pays through credit card, 5% charge of the total amount is levied.
• No refund is made for 25% deposit amount in case of delay arrival, no show or cancellation of trip for any other else reason.
• For any consideration regarding the terms alluded, a bilateral negotiation can be attempted between the hosting company and the client.
• If Unique Adventure International cancels your trip due to unforeseen circumstances like war, natural disasters, conflict, unfavorable climate etc., we would be happy to refer you alternative trip of a similar standard. Even though if alternative doesn’t fit your personal interest, all monies paid by you to our company will be refunded. But remember, any other expenses incurred by you as a result of this booking are entirely your responsibility.
• Having paid full amount of any trip, you’re entitled to incur refund in case if you want to cancel your trip. Still, cancellation charge is invoiced to you. Written notification of your cancellation should be made to cancel any trip. Nevertheless, you’re imposed cancellation charge as advised below: -
56 days before departure 35%
40 - 55 days before departure 50%
28 - 39 days before departure 75%
01 - 27 days before departure 100%
• Unique Adventure International puts every effort to ensure your comfortable traveling, but it is must to understand that what you might be accustomed to in the other affluent countries, the Himalayan countries can’t afford such facilities. Weather is another factor that directly impact your journey. Hence, patience in mind, enthusiasm and proper preparation before begining is must to venture into journey.
Unique Adventure International Pvt. Ltd. attempts government registration; Government of Nepal. The company has been permitted to launch any kind of trekking trip, expedition and other every possible adventure activities as scheduled by the Tourism Industrial Division of Nepal, since it has been licensed by Ministry of Tourism and Civil Aviation; Government of Nepal. Unique Adventure International Pvt. Ltd. is also been registered in Inland Revenue Department, Kathmandu with Permanent Account Number (PAN) 500059065. And we are submitting the tax levied as per the government's rules and regulations regarding income tax.
A part of being registered under the Government of Nepal, Ministry of Tourism and Civil Aviation of Nepal, Unique Adventure International holds membership of various recognized professional organizational like Nepal Tourism Board (NTB), Nepal Mountaineering Association (NMA), Trekking Agencies' Association of Nepal (TAAN) and Kathmandu Environmental Education Project.
We use a current account at Himalayan Bank Ltd., Kathmandu for our financial transaction and Its a/c number 00100120640032. You will find the same bank a/c number at Inland Revenue Department in our company's details. Following are our Permanent Account Number and Licence number issued by Tourism Industry Division, Ministry of Tourism and Civial Aviation.
Inland Revenue Department
Permanent Account Number: 500059065
Tourism License Number: 393/2055
Tourism License Document
Gov Regd No: 8098/054/055
Government Reg Number